The body, like everything else, is a mirror of our inner thoughts and beliefs. The field of psychoneuro-immunology has now proven that every cell in our body responds to every single thought we think and every word we speak.
so have you considered how your thinking might be affecting your body and weight?
and have you tried utilising your consciousness as a means to weight loss?
Welcome to Love Yourself to a Healthy Weight - A Conscious Approach to Weight Loss
This is not a diet class! It's not about your metabolism or exercise. In fact, it doesn't even focus on weight loss.
It is a powerful course for people who have been struggling to attain a healthy, permanent weight. It is about the mental, emotional, behavioural and spiritual skills you need to allow your body to attain a natural state of good health. In it you will discover and experience a warm environment of compassion, acceptance and respect for you as a person.
Using the time-tested ideas developed by Louise Hay (author of You Can Heal Your Life and Heal Your Body), this course is carefully designed to help you lay the foundations for success including:
- understanding your motivation for losing weight
- identifying realistic goals for yourself
- seeing where you have been criticising yourself
- developing the practice of thinking positively about yourself
- understanding the connection between your thoughts and how you live
- developing acceptance of your feelings
- in-group support
- developing the skill of being aware of what's going on in your mind and body
- understanding your relationship with your body
PLUS... all of Louise Hay's core tools such as affirmations, visualisation, connecting with your inner wisdom, practicing increased self love and acceptance and much more.
What participants have said:
"I discovered that I was constantly judging myself. Now I feel I have started a journey of self discovery and I am excited about that. I am looking after myself a lot better than I have for a long time and I've started caring about what my body and what I eat again" UB Auckland
"The awareness I developed about how I relate to food and what I discovered about my beliefs about eating was very revealing. Two big things I discovered were that I have been eating (and being heavy) to avoid being put in situations where I might be judged and that my solution or distraction from emotions is to eat. I was really surprised to discover how often I felt hungry the instant an emotion came up. It's big for me to realise that my solution to or distraction from emotions is to eat! And the shared stories and experiences were inspirational and a very positive experience for me. DW Auckland
1. Moderate exercise is recommended as part of this programme. Participants may be recommended to check with their medical practitioner before engaging in greater levels of physical exercise.
2. Participants may be recommended to work with a counsellor in conjunction with the course if the course facilitator considers this would be beneficial.
3. Prospective participants will be asked to provide their current weight and height to the facilitator.
4. The course facilitator's area of expertise is on life change from the inside out, not on diet, nutrition, exercise or metabolism. Information about practitioners skilled in these areas will be available to participants.
5. The course comprises six 3-hour sessions. Participants are asked to attend all six sessions.
Course Cost: $297.00 per person